Wednesday, January 26, 2011

~My Fav's~

My Fav's is a weekly feature were we show off our favorite item of clothing, purse, shoes, or accessory. Or maybe our favorite designer. It's a way for you to get to know our personal style, And for us to share our favorite things! 


This week its A's turn, So here we go.....


My favorite thing that I just keep coming back to are these awesome boyfriend cardigans! You can dress them down or dress them up, They work with jeans and a tee or a LBD for a night out with the girls. Like this one: 



You could pair this sweater with leggings a cute printed tee and flats for a day of shopping!








Or this one, You could add this over a fun tee with jeans and wear out with friends to the movies, bowling, or to a concert.


You could do exactly what the model does in this photo and wear this to work with black pants or jeans a cute camisole and a fun necklace. Add some black pumps and your good to go. Or wear some cute strappy sandals and add a clutch and you can take this from day to  date night!


These sweaters are so fun and versatile you gotta go get a few! My closet is FULL of them right now! I just can't get enough! And there are pretty cheap and easy to find. I sure hope you fall in love with them like I have. So this week this is my fav!


~A 


~all photos are from forever21.com~

No comments:

Post a Comment