Monday, April 4, 2011

~The Obsession Part 2~

Hey Guys! Sorry We have not posted a new blog in a while alot has happened in the past few weeks but we are back and are very excited to share with you the obsession part 2~

If you the read the first part of this blog you will know that my first love is shoes! But now we get to dabble in my 2 love of handbags! Is there anything better then a new purse! I think not. If your like me I wear alot of neutral colors, So it's that pop of color to brighten any outfit up.  Another thing handbags are just so feminine. Everyone notices when you have a new purse! So here are my 4 Must-Have handbags in every fashonista's closet!


1. The Everyday bag:

This is the bag that you always go back too, It's the bag that never goes out of style. Mine is a black patent leather coach bag. It goes with everything, If I want to add some color I tie a cute scarf around it. Its the bag that will work with everything! I would recommend choosing a bag that is a neutral color for your everyday bag. Think Black,Tans,Greys! Also go with a sturdier fabric I prefer leather because it holds up longer!


2. The large Tote:


This bag is the bag you need when a extra space is called for! I love a large bag!! I can fit everything in it! It also works well for the working fashionista! She can fit all her paperwork in it! I love the Burberry Nova tote because it comes with this cute wrislet that I like to keep my lip gloss and a little mirror in! Also My coach Hampton's bag is my FAVORITE bag coach has ever made! Its sooo classy and fabulous! It was that one bag I just had to have. And I love it! This bag you can keep neutral as well of jazz it up with some fun colors! Like yellow,purple,Or blue

                                                                     3. The Clutch:



I love a good clutch! Its so fun to get dressed up and go out and a clutch is for that occasion, Say a wedding, date, or girl's night! They are my second favorite bag in my closet! This is were you can have the most fun! Any color or texture you want! That's what I say!

                                                       4. And last but not least the Travel bag!:


I love to travel! And every fashionista need a good travel tote to take on plans, trains, and automobiles! You should go with something that is fun, but practical! I love my large leather tote!

Well there you have it! The bags every girl needs in her closet! Now I have a little bit of expensive taste when it comes to my shoes and handbags, But there are great alternatives for the fashionista on a budget! You can always Check out:

Forever21.com

Nordstroms Rack

Coach Outlet Store

Target.com

Kohls.com

I love the coach outlet store! And stores like Kohls have designers like Vera Wang that make affordable Pieces! I love sharing with you all my favorite things with you! I hope this helps build your wardrobe! Drop us a comment with any fashion questions you would liked answers! We would love to help!!

~K & A

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment