Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Grammys!

Hey Now one of our favorite award shows: The Grammys There is always great people,awesome music,and ofcourse Sweet Fashion! Did you catch the show?? From Gaga entering in an egg, to Justin Beiber NOT winning :( we are still a little bitter. But the show was great and the red carpet even better! 




K Best Dressed: Um I LOVE Selena Gomez! I think she is talented, stunning,a great role model for young girls, and just an overall a good person! I had the pleasure of meeting her at KDWB's jingle ball 2010 and she was amazing!! I think she deserves grammy best dressed of all time! Look at how stunning she is! Ahhh the color is beautiful and the cut is magnificat. She is STUNNING! I cant get enough of her at this moment! I love love love this look and this girl! I want to be her BFF! lol Awesome job Selena! 




Now Im gonna let miss A take it from here She is crazy! 
A Best Dressed: SHE IS FREAKING AWESOME! Im sorry but anyone who comes to the grammys in an egg wins best dressed to me! Now I know some of you are thinking...ah best dressed you cant even see her. But gaga always keeps her little monsters on there toes with her outrageous fashions, I know you cant see her but the way she express herself with her wardrobe is amazing. I wish I had her guts! I love it! Love you gaga! Born this way is amazing check it out if you haven't heard it yet! I play it almost every hour on repeat! 







Our Worst Dressed goes  too..... Rihanna


Girl what where you thinking? Do we really need to go into detail. White... No See through....No< Just NO all around. 




Who is ready for the Oscars I know we are forsure!!! cannot wait see ya then! 


xoxo,
K&A


Photos are from Harpers Bazaar 

No comments:

Post a Comment