Wednesday, February 16, 2011

~My Fav's~

My Favs is a feature here on Simply Chic were we showcase are favorite style,or a favorite style icon.


This week its K's turn. Im going to share with you my one of my favorite style icons. I LOVE fashion and style and look to alot of people for inspiration. But I've loved this girls style from the minute I saw her and have always gone back to her and a few others for my perfect looks. So without further ado.... 


Ms. Lauren Conrad. 
I have been following ms. Conrad since her days on Laguna Beach! Then when she was on The Hills! (Not gonna lie own this show on DVD! ;) Love it) But seriously girl can dress! I love how she takes classic pieces such as a collard top and makes it super casual for a fun errand running look or grab coffee with friends like this: 


Ah so cute.


Or take a fitted boyfriend blazer and throw it over a cute dress and fun strappy sandals for a date night look. 
Lauren always makes everything she wears cute. Im so serious I don't think I have ever seen her in something that did not look good! Her cool California girl next door look is so fashion forward and stylish I just love it. 
This is one of my favorites because scarfs and hats are my thing right not and most girls cannot pull off both at the same time. But Ms Lauren can! She always puts together the perfect looks! 


She also has an awesome book out right now titled Style Lauren Conrad. (How appropriate!) If you haven't read it yet I HIGHLY recommend it! Its great if you need help with building a wardrobe. She gives you all her little style secrets. I got my copy for Christmas and read it the same day! and I constantly go back to it for ideas. Get a copy if you can!


So there is my fav for the week! If you love as much as I do drop a comment and I would love to talk with you more about it! Maybe swap our favorite LC styles! 


xoxo,



Photos are from laurenconrad.com and people magazine 

No comments:

Post a Comment